Introduction to my blog

Hey guys !

Welcome on my new blog. To tell you the truth, I'm not quite good with that software but I will do my best to learn fast and update it often.

Frank

dimanche 27 janvier 2008

"Soirée bénéfice du GGUL 2008"

On January 18th, at the Drague, I did a performance on stage. I sang two songs : Tearin' up my heart and From this moment ( feat. my friend Marie-Michèle ). The bar was completely full and my parents, my brother, his fiancée, and some friends came. It was a wonderful experience for me.

The whole show was recorded and I can't wait to see it on DVD.

Frank

1 commentaire:

Vaness!! a dit…

Hi Franck!
ohh god it spend a long time but you know what? I always appreciated you. When I saw you all over the poeple at school I thouhgt wow what an amazing boy and I still think that! I appreciate everything about you.I'm a friend of your sister but I remenber all the little things you do for me like a smile when I was in a bad mood or a picture that you took with me. Do you remember the GOGLU cookies hahah.

Well... I did many mistakes but I hope you will understand. I wrote this comment by the bottom of my heart!!

Friendly,

Vanessa -xxxx-